NanoXplore Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NanoXplore's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.9M per year.
- NanoXplore received $31.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- NanoXplore's estimated revenue per employee is $202,000
- NanoXplore has 74 Employees.
- NanoXplore grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- NanoXplore currently has 5 job openings.
What Is NanoXplore?
NanoXplore is a graphene company, a manufacturer and supplier of high volume graphene powder for use in industrial markets. NanoXplore also makes standard and custom thermoplastic products for many customers in transportation, packaging, electronics, and other industrial sectors. Our core technology is a patented, low-cost manufacturing process which produces industrial volumes of high-quality graphene from graphite flake, using an efficient and environmentally friendly method. Established in 2011, the company's headquarter is in Montreal, Quebec and its production facilities are in Canada, US, and Europe. NanoXplore is the global leader in graphene market and has the largest graphene powder production plant in Canada. Product offerings are graphene powder, graphene-enhanced plastic masterbatch pellets, and graphene-enhanced molded plastic parts for transportation, industrial and sport equipment markets. For more information, please visit www.nanoxplore.ca.keywords:N/A