NanoCellect Biomedical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NanoCellect Biomedical's estimated annual revenue is currently $10.7M per year.
- NanoCellect Biomedical received $0.2M in venture funding in January 2018.
- NanoCellect Biomedical's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- NanoCellect Biomedical's total funding is $45M.
- NanoCellect Biomedical has 69 Employees.
- NanoCellect Biomedical grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- NanoCellect Biomedical currently has 2 job openings.
What Is NanoCellect Biomedical?
NanoCellect's mission is to facilitate breakthrough biomedical discoveries by making cell analysis and sorting technology more portable, affordable, and easier to use. We use microfluidics to make flow cytometers that enable biomedical scientists to analyze and sort cells required for drug discovery, diagnostics, or basic research. NanoCellect's game changing technology offers unique solutions to barriers imposed by current state of the art flow cytometers. We use microfluidics with an integrated sorting system that immensely simplifies the process of analyzing and sorting distinct populations of cells from a heterogeneous population.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Hardware,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power