NanoCellect Biomedical Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NanoCellect Biomedical's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.9M per year.
- NanoCellect Biomedical received $0.2M in venture funding in January 2018.
- NanoCellect Biomedical's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- NanoCellect Biomedical's total funding is $14.2M.
- NanoCellect Biomedical has 64 Employees.
- NanoCellect Biomedical grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- NanoCellect Biomedical currently has 2 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is NanoCellect Biomedical?
NanoCellect's mission is to facilitate breakthrough biomedical discoveries by making cell analysis and sorting technology more portable, affordable, and easier to use. We use microfluidics to make flow cytometers that enable biomedical scientists to analyze and sort cells required for drug discovery, diagnostics, or basic research. NanoCellect's game changing technology offers unique solutions to barriers imposed by current state of the art flow cytometers. We use microfluidics with an integrated sorting system that immensely simplifies the process of analyzing and sorting distinct populations of cells from a heterogeneous population.keywords:Biotechnology,Cleantech,Hardware,Healthcare,Medical Devices,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals,Wind Power
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
NanoCellect Biomedical News
NanoCellect Biomedical's WOLF Cell Sorter enables users to sort cells with greater confidence that the cells will survive. The Cell Sorter does ...
SAN DIEGO, Calif., July 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- NanoCellect Biomedical Inc., a leader in the development and manufacture of microfluidic ...
NEW YORK (GenomeWeb) – NanoCellect Biomedical announced today that it has signed a distribution agreement with Seoul-based Daon ...
NanoCellect Biomedical Funding
|2018-01-15||$0.2M||Undisclosed||Highlander Venture Fund||Article|