NUVAIRA Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NUVAIRA's estimated annual revenue is currently $12.8M per year.
- NUVAIRA's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- NUVAIRA's total funding is $174.9M.
- NUVAIRA has 51 Employees.
- NUVAIRA grew their employee count by -6% last year.
- NUVAIRA currently has 4 job openings.
What Is NUVAIRA?
Nuvaira, Inc., is a privately held medical device company that develops minimally invasive products to make breathing easier for patients suffering from obstructive lung diseases. Specifically, the company is developing a novel, catheter-based system to address chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or COPD, by treating the overactive airway nerves in a procedure call Targeted Lung Denervation* (TLD). *Targeted Lung Denervation (TLD) is currently under clinical investigation for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and is not yet commercially available. Nuvaira and dNerva are trademarks of Nuvaira, Inc.keywords:N/A