C-Axis and C-Axis PR Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- C-Axis and C-Axis PR's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.1M per year.
- C-Axis and C-Axis PR's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- C-Axis and C-Axis PR has 84 Employees.
- C-Axis and C-Axis PR grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- C-Axis and C-Axis PR currently has 1 job openings.
What Is C-Axis and C-Axis PR?
C-AXIS, INC., was founded in 1997 and has produced millions of precision parts for over 100 active clients. C-AXIS has two Medical World Class Manufacturing facilities, in Puerto Rico and Minneapolis, provide a full range of custom machining, prototyping, engineering and Contract Manufacturing services for medical companies (orthopedic, cardio-vascular, optical, instrumental, dental). C-AXIS operates under the control of a Quality System laid down in the ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 13485 in both facilities. Being FDA registered and with these high Standards and with a team of highly trained quality people and state-of-the art equipment our goal is to make your projects a success! C-AXIS manufactures your parts to specification in all types of high temperature alloys and other complex materials designed for the Medical markets. Our engineers and Manufacturing Experts are experienced in working with these metals machining them to the critical tolerances required for the medical device market.keywords:Healthcare,Medical Devices