NS1 Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NS1's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.7M per year.
- NS1 received $20.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- NS1's estimated revenue per employee is $140,365
- NS1's total funding is $118.4M.
- NS1 has 219 Employees.
- NS1 grew their employee count by 18% last year.
- NS1 currently has 22 job openings.
What Is NS1?
NS1's mission is to provide precision control over application delivery. We value our inquisitive, positive, fun-loving team and express and embrace our culture in our interactions with our customers and each other. NS1's intelligent DNS and traffic management platform, with its data driven architecture and unique Filter Chain routing engine, is purpose-built for the most demanding, mission-critical applications on the Internet. NS1's comprehensive platform technology leverages infrastructure, application, and network data to make intelligent routing decisions in real time, ensuring optimal application performance and reliability. NS1's platform is delivered through its world class Managed DNS Network for customers including Imgur, MaxCDN, DropBox, SalesForce and many more. The company is backed by Flybridge Capital Partners and Sigma Prime Ventures and is headquartered in New York, NY.keywords:N/A