NIRDPR-DDUGKY Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing

Claim your profile

Overview

Location:
Hyderabad, TEL India
Total Funding:N/A
Industry:Government
Founded:N/A
Lead Investor(s):N/A

Employee Data

  • NIRDPR-DDUGKY has 65 Employees.(?)
  • NIRDPR-DDUGKY grew their employee count by 12% last year.
  • NIRDPR-DDUGKY currently has 1 job openings.

About NIRDPR National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR), an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and panchayati raj. Recognized internationally as one of the UN-ESCAP Centres of Excellence, it builds capacities of rural development functionaries, elected representatives of PRIs, bankers, NGOs and other stakeholders through inter-related activities of training, research and consultancy. The main campus of NIRDPR is at Hyderabad and has its North-Eastern Regional Centre at Guwahati, Assam. NIRDPR is providing its specialized services to different stake holders such as Ministry of Rural Development, State Rural Livelihood Missions, District Mission Management Unit, District Rural Development Agencies, Block Level Officials, Panchayati Raj Institutions and Project Implementing Agencies etc. About DDU-GKY Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) is a placement linked skill training program for rural youth of the country. Roshni, Himayat, Sagarmala, Pro-life are also under the umbrella of DDU-GKY. The program is being implemented through Public Private Partnership in project mode by the Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India partnering with State Government. The projects are 100% funded by Government, where the Central Government contributes 60% of project cost and the remaining 40% is contributed by the State Government.

keywords:N/A