NEXT Trucking Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NEXT Trucking's estimated annual revenue is currently $72.8M per year.
- NEXT Trucking received $97.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- NEXT Trucking's estimated revenue per employee is $328,000
- NEXT Trucking's total funding is $124.3M.
- NEXT Trucking has 222 Employees.
- NEXT Trucking grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- NEXT Trucking currently has 21 job openings.
What Is NEXT Trucking?
NEXT Trucking offers an easy-to-navigate online trucking marketplace and app designed first and foremost with shippers, dispatchers and owner-operators in mind. Utilizing predictive load offering technology and intelligent matching capabilities that factor in preferred routes, rates and additional key touch points, truckers are connected directly with shippers searching for efficiency, transparency and competitive pricing. Our easy-to-use mobile app is available as a free download for owner-operators, fleet managers and company drivers to use. Fleet managers also have access to NEXT Trucking's unique management platform which not only allows them to book and dispatch loads but also share capacity within the network. All small and medium-sized trucking companies benefit from NEXT Trucking's large-scale capacity and can be reassured that their loads will always be covered.keywords:SaaS