NES Global Talent Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NES Global Talent's estimated annual revenue is currently $169M per year.
- NES Global Talent's estimated revenue per employee is $120,000
- NES Global Talent has 1408 Employees.
- NES Global Talent grew their employee count by 13% last year.
- NES Global Talent currently has 1 job openings.
What Is NES Global Talent?
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent is an award-winning workforce solutions provider supporting the Oil & Gas, Power, Construction & Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Chemicals and Mining sectors worldwide. We provide trusted staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline-specific team of over 500 consultants. It's people that deliver projects and with over 55 offices in 28 countries across Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia, Australia and the Middle East, we have access to the best talent wherever it may be in the world. NES Global Talent can offer a full range of staffing solutions: Contract, Permanent (Direct) Hire, Managed Solutions, or a fully outsourced service. These services are complemented by an industry-leading support service and mobility package to ensure clients keep hold of the top talent in a compliant manner for as long as they need it.keywords:N/A