NAVAL GROUP AUSTRALIA Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- NAVAL GROUP AUSTRALIA's estimated annual revenue is currently $76.7M per year.
- NAVAL GROUP AUSTRALIA's estimated revenue per employee is $308,000
- NAVAL GROUP AUSTRALIA has 249 Employees.
- NAVAL GROUP AUSTRALIA grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- NAVAL GROUP AUSTRALIA currently has 1 job openings.
What Is NAVAL GROUP AUSTRALIA?
Naval Group (formally DCNS) is the European leader in naval defence and a major player in marine renewable energy. Naval Group Australia was established in April 2015, marking almost a century of cooperation between France and Australia. In April 2016, Naval Group was selected as the Australian Government's preferred international partner for the design and build of 12 Attack class Future Submarines for the Royal Australian Navy. Naval Group is committed to delivering a world-leading, regionally superior submarine by bringing international experience and technology together with local capabilities to upskill Australia and help it become an independent submarine nation.keywords:N/A