Myovant Sciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Myovant Sciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.7M per year.
- Myovant Sciences received $86.2M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Myovant Sciences's estimated revenue per employee is $39,040
- Myovant Sciences's total funding is $217.5M.
- Myovant Sciences has 401 Employees.
- Myovant Sciences grew their employee count by 73% last year.
- Myovant Sciences currently has 38 job openings.
What Is Myovant Sciences?
Myovant Sciences is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for women's health diseases and other endocrine-related disorders. Myovant's lead product candidate is relugolix, an oral, once-daily, small molecule that acts as a GnRH receptor antagonist. Myovant is in the process of initiating five international Phase 3 clinical trials for relugolix, two in women with heavy menstrual bleeding associated with uterine fibroids, two in women with endometriosis-associated pain, and one in men with advanced prostate cancer. Myovant is simultaneously developing MVT-602, an analog of kisspeptin, for the treatment of female infertility as part of assisted reproduction. Over time, the company intends to expand its development pipeline to include other potential treatments for women's health and endocrine-related disorders. For more information, please visit the company's website at myovant.com.keywords:N/A