MyoKardia Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MyoKardia's estimated annual revenue is currently $33.6M per year.
- MyoKardia received $Undisclosed in venture funding in August 2017.
- MyoKardia's estimated revenue per employee is $239,700
- MyoKardia's total funding is $98M.
- MyoKardia has 140 Employees.
- MyoKardia grew their employee count by -57% last year.
- MyoKardia currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MyoKardia?
Our Mission: Change the world for patients with cardiovascular disease through bold and innovative science. MyoKardia is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering a precision medicine approach to discover, develop and commercialize targeted therapies for the treatment of serious and neglected rare cardiovascular diseases. Our initial focus: treatment of heritable cardiomyopathies, a group of genetically-driven forms of heart failure that result from biomechanical defects in cardiac muscle contraction. We are a growing community of employees who enjoy working with and learning from each other. We collaborate in a way that ensures the growth of the company as well each employee individually. MyoKardia is committed to creating a culture that's centered on our core values. We seek individuals who not only offer expertise in their respective fields, but can serve as cultural leaders and role models for our values. Apply: http://myokardia.com/careersOpp.php Learn More: http://myokardia.com/keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals