Murphy Hospitality Group Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Murphy Hospitality Group's estimated revenue is currently $14.5M per year.
- Murphy Hospitality Group's estimated revenue per employee is $222738
- Murphy Hospitality Group has 65 Employees.
- Murphy Hospitality Group grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- Murphy Hospitality Group currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Murphy Hospitality Group?
"Hospitality is the foundation of our business and our mindset. Much like life, it is all about how you make people feel; It's that simple, and it's that hard." Murphy Hospitality Group (MHG) started out back in 1980 when Company president Kevin Murphy and his wife Kathy opened the doors to their first restaurant in Prince Edward Island. MHG has grown to become a leader in the hospitality industry in Atlantic Canada. MHG now encompasses13 restaurant locations throughout both PEI and Nova Scotia, three Brew Pubs, three boutique hotel properties and the Prince Edward Island Brewing Company, a world class brewery and event space. Our mission is to define the guest's experience. When a guest says ..Remember that amazing experience we had in Prince Edward Island We want that sentence to be about us, whether it is through great food, friendly knowledgeable staff, clean comfortable hotels, restaurants or brewerieskeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|