Mowery Construction Revenue and Competitors

Mechanicsburg, PA USA

Location

N/A

Total Funding

Construction

Industry

Estimated Revenue & Valuation

  • Mowery Construction's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.9M per year.(i)
  • Mowery Construction's estimated revenue per employee is $268,172

Employee Data

  • Mowery Construction has 93 Employees.(i)
  • Mowery Construction grew their employee count by 4% last year.
Competitor NameRevenueNumber of EmployeesEmployee GrowthTotal FundingValuation
#1
$24.9M934%N/AN/A
#2
$4.9M24-17%N/AN/A
#3
$7.4M323%N/AN/A
#4
$5.9M290%N/AN/A
#5
$23.2M8010%N/AN/A
#6
$7.2M3111%N/AN/A
#7
$31M1074%N/AN/A
#8
$4.9M24-41%N/AN/A
#9
$35.1M1214%N/AN/A
#10
$195.4M53943%N/AN/A
Add Company

Today, Mowery offers construction management, general construction, and design/build services for major institutional, industrial, and commercial clients. Construction management - in which Mowery works in conjunction with a project architect - constitutes 40 percent of the company business. Design/build - in which Mowery has complete responsibility for a building from start to finish - and general construction comprise the remaining 60 percent. Specialties include industrial and distribution facilities, buildings for colleges and universities, senior care communities, office complexes, and medical facilities.

keywords:N/A

N/A

Total Funding

93

Number of Employees

$24.9M

Revenue (est)

4%

Employee Growth %

N/A

Valuation

N/A

Accelerator

Mowery Construction's People

NameTitleEmail/Phone
1
EVPReveal Email/Phone
2
VP OperationsReveal Email/Phone
3
VP Project ExecutiveReveal Email/Phone
4
Director Business DevelopmentReveal Email/Phone
5
Director Real Estate DevelopmentReveal Email/Phone
6
Executive SuperintendentReveal Email/Phone
7
VPReveal Email/Phone
8
VP- Special Projects GroupReveal Email/Phone
9
PresidentReveal Email/Phone
10
Information TechnologyReveal Email/Phone

Mowery Construction News

2022-04-06 - Deaths published Wednesday, April 13, 2022 | Death Notices ...

McDonald, Mark Douglas, 63, construction worker, died Saturday, April 9. ... Service 10:30 a.m. Thursday, Mowery Funeral Service Chapel.

2022-04-06 - The Greater Lehigh Valley? Chamber of Commerce 2022 Real ...

... J.G. Petrucci Co., Inc., JMT Environmental Technologies, M&T Bank, MKSD Architects, Mowery Construction, NAI Summit, Norris McLaughlin,...

2022-03-30 - Cornelius home and property sales

2/25/22 $135,000 Bailey Forest Development Inc. to South Creek Construction Inc. Lot 75 Bailey's Forest. 2/28/22 $317,500 Marc Mowery to...

Company NameRevenueNumber of EmployeesEmployee GrowthTotal Funding
#1
$3.5M94-4%N/A
#2
$17.6M987%N/A
#3
$26.7M1306%N/A
#4
$29.3M133-8%N/A
#5
$300M13972%N/A