Mount Carmel Academy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mount Carmel Academy's estimated annual revenue is currently $7.2M per year.
- Mount Carmel Academy's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Mount Carmel Academy has 40 Employees.
- Mount Carmel Academy grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Mount Carmel Academy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mount Carmel Academy?
Mount Carmel Academy is a private, Catholic high school for girls in grades 8-12 in the Archdiocese of New Orleans. It is conducted by the Sisters of Our Lady of Mount Carmel, who have educated young ladies in New Orleans since 1833. The atmosphere of the school and the individual attention given to each student encourage and foster emotional maturity and spiritual development.\n\nThe mission of Mount Carmel Academy is to provide young women the opportunity to develop their God-given talents through academic excellence and co-curricular programs as well as to empower them to develop zeal for their faith with a commitment to prayer and service.keywords:N/A