Moran Shipping Agencies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Moran Shipping Agencies's estimated annual revenue is currently $24.9M per year.
- Moran Shipping Agencies's estimated revenue per employee is $265,000
- Moran Shipping Agencies has 94 Employees.
- Moran Shipping Agencies grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Moran Shipping Agencies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Moran Shipping Agencies?
Moran Shipping Agencies is a family owned business that began operations in 1937 and has since grown to become the largest privately owned vessel agency in the United States. A world leader in the maritime industry, Moran operates as a vessel agency and maritime consulting firm to many of the world's most prominent ship owners, operators, and charterers. Presently Moran has 25 offices in the United States where it provides full-vessel agency attendance at over 80 ports along the East, Gulf and West Coasts, servicing all types of vessels ranging from the Ultra Large Cargo Carriers (ULCCs) to the smallest fishing boat. Located in Providence, Moran's Rhode Island office serves as the company's corporate headquarters, leading the companies financial, accounting, IT, and administrative operations.keywords:N/A