Monmouthshire Building Society Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Monmouthshire Building Society's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.3M per year.
- Monmouthshire Building Society's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Monmouthshire Building Society has 154 Employees.
- Monmouthshire Building Society grew their employee count by 12% last year.
- Monmouthshire Building Society currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Monmouthshire Building Society?
Monmouthshire Building Society, one of Wales largest and most successful financial institutions, provides a competitive range of mortgage, savings and insurance products as well as a broad range of ancillary services (e.g. legal services, funeral plans). Our aim is to provide a friendly, personal and efficient service, coupled with a range of highly competitive products and total financial security. Established as a mutual organisation in Newport in 1869 to meet the needs of local people and operates through a network of branch and agency offices, the Society covers the M4 corridor from Chepstow in the east, to Swansea in the west. The Society also has a number of agency offices in the South West of England. Monmouthshire Building Society is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Authority. Financial Services Register Number 206052. The Society is also a member of the Building Societies Association and Council of Mortgage Lenders, as well as being a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.keywords:Banking,Finance