Monica + Andy Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Monica + Andy's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.6M per year.
- Monica + Andy received $6.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Monica + Andy's estimated revenue per employee is $228,000
- Monica + Andy's total funding is $16.7M.
- Monica + Andy has 73 Employees.
- Monica + Andy grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Monica + Andy currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Monica + Andy?
Monica+Andy aspires to be the most thoughtful children's apparel brand on the market. Thoughtful in the materials we select, the content we produce, and the lives we touch. All of our products and services are designed and approved by moms, for moms in order to ensure that they're up to the best standards for kids. Monica + Andy was born in tandem with Monica's daughter in the middle of a cold Chicago winter. She searched online for baby clothes, but couldn't find anything she felt she could trust to be the best quality for her baby. Monica knew there had to be other moms (and dads) out there having the same frustrations and questions, and thought that there had to be a better way. From that day forward she began sketching garments, collecting color samples, and collaborating with the most talented moms out there. Together with her brother Andy, she created the brand with her vision of what was missing from the market. Now, Monica + Andy has been around for 4+ years and growing all the while. Our first Guideshop opened in July of 2014 in Chicago, our second in April of 2017 in NYC and now we have 6 Guideshops across the country. We are a vertically-integrated brand, specializing in clothing & accessories for ages 0 to 8T.keywords:E-Commerce,Fashion,Household & Personal Products,Personal Products,Retail