MoneyLion Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MoneyLion's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.2M per year.
- MoneyLion received $42.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- MoneyLion's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- MoneyLion's total funding is $227.5M.
- MoneyLion has 286 Employees.
- MoneyLion grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- MoneyLion currently has 9 job openings.
What Is MoneyLion?
MoneyLion is a leading mobile finance platform that empowers consumers to take control of their financial lives through better products for borrowing, saving, and investing. Founded in 2013 by a team of leading technologists and financiers, MoneyLion uses superior analytics and machine learning-based risk technology to gain a 360-degree view of its users personal finances, enabling better underwriting and the development of tailored financial product offers. With its built-in system of referrals, points and rewards, MoneyLion endorses good financial behavior. MoneyLion is headquartered in New York with offices in San Francisco and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. For more information, visit www.moneylion.com or download the app at https://bnc.lt/E1yh/DNjAQCAwrD. Watch our company video: https://vimeo.com/235650856keywords:Banking,Finance,Payments