MomentFeed Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MomentFeed's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.9M per year.
- MomentFeed received $16.3M in venture funding in February 2017.
- MomentFeed's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- MomentFeed's pricing is $6,000 per year.
- MomentFeed has 130 Employees.
- MomentFeed grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- MomentFeed currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MomentFeed?
MomentFeed's Mobile Customer Experience management software helps companies with dozens of brick & mortar stores increase revenue by influencing consumer decisions on mobile. MomentFeed's MCX software is an enterprise SaaS platform that helps clients like Starbucks, Cricket Wireless, and Pizza Hut to engage with consumers 10 times more effectively through the most important mobile networks: Facebook, Google, Apple, Bing, Snapchat, and Yelp. When youre on your phone, every recommendation is based on your location. We use that location to help companies with hundreds of stores manage all the marketing, advertising and customer care activities required to make each of their locations a nearby consumer's top choice. Retailers, banks, restaurant chains, and consumer services companies have a lot of social pages to manage 10 to 20 or more for every single store, restaurant or showroom. Our clients have told us that using MomentFeed is like having an entire army of marketers working for them to manage marketing, advertising and customer response for every store, converting mobile consumers to become in-store customers.keywords:Advertising,Analytics,Enterprise Software,Human Resources Hr,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Mobile, saas