Religion of Sports Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Religion of Sports's estimated annual revenue is currently $34M per year.
- Religion of Sports's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Religion of Sports has 166 Employees.
- Religion of Sports grew their employee count by 47% last year.
- Religion of Sports currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Religion of Sports?
Religion of Sports is an Emmy Award-winning sports media company co-founded by Tom Brady, Gotham Chopra and Michael Strahan, built on the thesis that sports are religion. The company produces content focused on a single narrative of ￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬￋﾜWhy Sports Matterￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢ to explore greatness and human potential. Religion of Sports has produced hundreds of thousands of hours of content across mediums, from short-form video to podcasts to feature films, including its flagship Religion of Sports Series, Shut Up and Dribble, Tom vs. Time and Greatness Code.keywords:Digital Media, Sports, Film Production, TV Production, Podcasting