Modjeski and Masters Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Modjeski and Masters's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.2M per year.
- Modjeski and Masters's estimated revenue per employee is $100,000
- Modjeski and Masters has 192 Employees.
- Modjeski and Masters grew their employee count by 7% last year.
- Modjeski and Masters currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Modjeski and Masters?
Modjeski and Masters is a nationwide leader in the design, inspection, and rehabilitation of all bridges types, including long-span and movable structures. The firm primarily serves state transportation departments, port and turnpike authorities, and railroads. Additional lifecycle services include: field instrumentation and nondestructive testing, bridge security and vulnerability analysis, vessel collision analysis, scour analysis, suspension bridge cable and suspender investigations, fatigue evaluations, emergency evaluations and forensic studies, seismic evaluation and design, and bridge research/code/course development.keywords:N/A