Mindoula Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mindoula Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $34M per year.
- Mindoula Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Mindoula Health's total funding is $0.3M.
- Mindoula Health has 126 Employees.
- Mindoula Health grew their employee count by 100% last year.
- Mindoula Health currently has 28 job openings.
What Is Mindoula Health?
Mindoula (www.mindoula.com) is a next generation behavioral health management company that delivers tech-enabled 24/7 case/care management and psychiatric support to populations with behavioral health challenges and medical comorbidities across the continuum of care. Mindoula deploys tech-enabled teams of case managers, care managers, community health workers, peer support specialists, and psychiatrists to provide 24/7 support to even the most complex and underserved behavioral health populations. Mindoula's member engagement and predictive analytics technology platform has made the company a market leader in hospital readmissions reduction, collaborative care, care coordination for the seriously mentally ill, and measurement-based psychiatry. Mindoula contracts with hospitals, health systems, payers, and primary care practice groups to extend the reach of their teams and programs, and cares for individuals and families through its direct-to-consumer subscription services.keywords:Enterprise Software,Fitness and Wellness,Health It,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr