MidCap Financial Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MidCap Financial's estimated annual revenue is currently $47.9M per year.
- MidCap Financial received $200.0M in venture funding in October 2013.
- MidCap Financial's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- MidCap Financial has 228 Employees.
- MidCap Financial grew their employee count by 0% last year.
- MidCap Financial currently has 2 job openings.
What Is MidCap Financial?
MidCap Financial is a middle market-focused, specialty finance firm that provides senior debt solutions to companies across all industries. We provide a broad array of products intended to finance growth and manage working capital. As of January 2018, MidCap Financial has over $15 billion of commitments under management. Since our founding in 2008, we have been working with management teams and sponsors to deliver thoughtful and cost effective debt solutions. Companies need a lender that understands their business and has the creativity and flexibility to provide financing solutions that are suited to their needs. At MidCap Financial, our years of experience, strong balance sheet, and flexibility make us the lender of choice for companies across all stages of growth and complexity. MidCap Financial is managed by Apollo Capital Management, L.P., a subsidiary of Apollo Global Management, LLC, pursuant to an investment management agreement. Apollo Global Management is one of the world's largest asset managers with approximately $249 billion of assets under management (as of December 31, 2017), providing market leading industry expertise, market reach, and financing synergies.keywords:Banking,Finance