Mid-America Catastrophe Services Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mid-America Catastrophe Services's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.6M per year.
- Mid-America Catastrophe Services's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- Mid-America Catastrophe Services has 89 Employees.
- Mid-America Catastrophe Services grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Mid-America Catastrophe Services currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mid-America Catastrophe Services?
At Mid-America Catastrophe Services, we offer a unique blend of technology, experience and knowledge across a wide variety of disciplines, allowing us to provide solutions that are commensurate with our clientsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ needs. Our management team has a combined 60 years of claim experience encompassing every aspect in the catastrophe business. Based on our experience and talented leaders we welcome the challenge and look forward to working with you in the coming years.\r\n \r\nThe mission at Mid-America Services is to maintain a viable scenario-specific catastrophe response plan. Our response mechanisms are based on the predicted or actual catastrophic event. Based on the scenario, the roles and responsibilities will be assigned and defined for the company and adjusters. \r\n\r\nMid-America Catastrophe Services is committed to providing superior customer service and dedicated to provide well-trained & professional adjusters.keywords:N/A