Mesa Biotech Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mesa Biotech's estimated annual revenue is currently $23.7M per year.
- Mesa Biotech's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Mesa Biotech has 153 Employees.
- Mesa Biotech grew their employee count by 189% last year.
- Mesa Biotech currently has 6 job openings.
What Is Mesa Biotech?
Mesa Biotech designs, develops, manufactures and commercializes next generation molecular diagnostic tests, bringing the superior diagnostic performance of nucleic acid PCR amplification to the point-of-care. Mesaￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs Acculaￃﾢ￢ﾀﾞￂﾢ System consists of a portable, palm-sized dock and assay-specific test cassettes. This patented system enables healthcare professionals to access actionable, laboratory-quality results at the point-of-care with greater sensitivity and specificity than current infectious disease rapid immunoassay tests. The Accula Flu A/Flu B and the Accula RSV tests have obtained CE Mark in the EU and 510(k) clearance and Clinical Laboratory Improvements Amendments (CLIA) waiver from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).keywords:N/A