Mercer International Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mercer International's estimated annual revenue is currently $1457.7M per year.
- Mercer International's estimated revenue per employee is $13,015,339
- Mercer International has 112 Employees.
- Mercer International grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Mercer International currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mercer International?
Mercer's Core Purpose: Provider of fiber, renewable energy and chemicals, from sustainable sources, for essential human needs. Mercer is one of the world's largest producers of NBSK market pulp, by capacity. Producing approximately 1.525 ADMT annually between our three mills, Mercer serves customers in Asia, Europe and, North America. With some of the most modern facilities in the world, Mercer's mills in Canada and Germany have established a reputation for superior product, consistent quality and outstanding service. Our modern facilities mean low capital requirements, high efficiency, state-of-the-art environmental compliance and net energy producers.keywords:Cleantech,Food & Beverages,Wind Power