Menlo Security Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Menlo Security's estimated annual revenue is currently $52.8M per year.
- Menlo Security received $40.0M in venture funding in December 2017.
- Menlo Security's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- Menlo Security's total funding is $160.5M.
- Menlo Security has 259 Employees.
- Menlo Security grew their employee count by 17% last year.
- Menlo Security currently has 61 job openings.
What Is Menlo Security?
Menlo Security's patented Isolation Platform protects organizations from cyber attack by eliminating the threat of malware. The Platform isolates and executes all Web content in the cloud, enabling users to safely interact with websites, links and documents online without compromising security. Menlo Security is trusted by some of the world's largest enterprises, including Fortune 500 companies and financial services institutions. The company is headquartered in Menlo Park, California. For more information, visit http://www.menlosecurity.com or @menlosecurity.keywords:Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Finance,Information Security,Physical Security,Security,Storage