Menlo Security Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Menlo Security's estimated annual revenue is currently $100.8M per year.
- Menlo Security received $40.0M in venture funding in December 2017.
- Menlo Security's estimated revenue per employee is $259,080
- Menlo Security's total funding is $250.8M.
- Menlo Security's current valuation is $800M. (November 2020)
- Menlo Security has 389 Employees.
- Menlo Security grew their employee count by 26% last year.
Menlo Security Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Menlo Security?
Menlo Security's patented Isolation Platform protects organizations from cyber attack by eliminating the threat of malware. The Platform isolates and executes all Web content in the cloud, enabling users to safely interact with websites, links and documents online without compromising security. Menlo Security is trusted by some of the world's largest enterprises, including Fortune 500 companies and financial services institutions. The company is headquartered in Menlo Park, California. For more information, visit http://www.menlosecurity.com or @menlosecurity.keywords:Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Finance,Information Security,Physical Security,Security,Storage
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Menlo Security News
1. Jamie Smith, RSA Security Title: Chief Computer Analyst and Cybersecurity Officer · 2. Poornima DeBolle, Menlo Security · 3. Jadee Hanson, Code...
The launch of the managed cloud cybersecurity platform in partnership with the US-based Menlo Security will support customers' cybersecurity...
Menlo Security, known for its browser isolation capability, is now taking the technology further by providing isolation at the application...
A survey of over 600 IT decision makers across the US, UK and Australia finds that 76 percent believe end users are more at risk from attacks on mobile devices than they were a year ago. The study from Menlo Security also shows 53 percent admit that it's not possible to be prepared for all the ...
New research from Menlo Security reveals that numbers of fake login pages and forms looking to steal credential are on the increase. The majority of attacks are serving Outlook and Office 365 logins, reflecting the widespread use of these services across corporate environments. Services like A ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Menlo Security Funding
|2014-11-19||$10.5M||A||General Catalyst Partners||Article|
|2015-06-09||$25.0M||B||Sutter Hill Ventures||Article|
|2017-12-12||$40.0M||C||American Express Ventures||Article|