MemSQL Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MemSQL's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.1M per year.
- MemSQL received $30.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- MemSQL's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- MemSQL's total funding is $158.1M.
- MemSQL's pricing is $8 per year.
- MemSQL has 235 Employees.
- MemSQL grew their employee count by 33% last year.
- MemSQL currently has 26 job openings.
What Is MemSQL?
MemSQL is The No Limits Database, powering modern applications and analytical systems with a cloud-native, massively scalable architecture for maximum ingest and query performance with the highest concurrency. MemSQL envisions a world where every business can make decisions in real time and every experience is optimized through data. Global enterprises use the MemSQL distributed database to easily ingest, process, analyze, and act on data in order to thrive in today's insight-driven economy. MemSQL is optimized to run on any public cloud or on-premises with commodity hardware.For more information visit www.memsql.com. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA with offices in Seattle, WA and Portland OR, MemSQL has raised $110M from top investors including GV, Accel Partners, and Khosla Ventures, among others. MemSQL is trusted by customers including Uber, Akamai, Dell EMC, Samsung, Comcast, Kellogg, and more. If you want to work at a company that celebrates diversity, innovation, leadership, and creativity every day, check out our openings at https://www.memsql.com/careers/.keywords:Analytics,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Finance,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Network / Hosting / Infrastructure,Software Development,Storage