Meeting Street Schools Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Meeting Street Schools's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.9M per year.
- Meeting Street Schools's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Meeting Street Schools has 127 Employees.
- Meeting Street Schools grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Meeting Street Schools currently has 17 job openings.
What Is Meeting Street Schools?
At Meeting Street Schools, we are committed to providing all children the highest quality educational opportunity possible. We know that academic achievement and strong character development go hand-in-hand and that in order for our students to be successful, we have to help them develop in both. At MSS, we focus on the Path to Success Skills, helping our students grow in grit, gratitude, optimism, empathy, citizenship, integrity, self-control, and curiosity because strength in each of these areas means success in school, in work, and in life. Our academic program focuses on evidence-based best practices and meets each child at their instructional level to then accelerate their growth. We know that using strategies such as analyzing student data, differentiating instruction, co-teaching, utilizing small groups, and creating a strong intervention program work to make sure all kids are growing and all students are on the path to college.keywords:Education