Mastermelt Group of Companies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Mastermelt Group of Companies's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.9M per year.
- Mastermelt Group of Companies's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Mastermelt Group of Companies has 69 Employees.
- Mastermelt Group of Companies grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- Mastermelt Group of Companies currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Mastermelt Group of Companies?
The Mastermelt Group of Companies is one of the largest recyclers and processors of precious metals in the world operating from 5 licensed sites. The Group consists of the following companies: Mastermelt Ltd. Presman [Bullion] Ltd. Mastermelt Refining Services Ltd. Mastermelt America LLC. The Mastermelt Group has grown from its formation in Hatton Garden, servicing the jewellery industry, to become one of the largest precious metal recycling companies in Europe and the USA. Following its formation in 1985 the company has grown through acquisition, expansion & modernizing of new and exisiting processing plants to offer recycling services to a variety of industries and multinational organisations. With a sales force containing 450 years of experience in the precious metals industry and 5 processing plants, all of which are ISO 14001 accredited, the Mastermelt Group are fully equipped to offer our customers excellent service from collection to payment. If you would like to know more about us please browse through our website www.mastermeltgroup.comkeywords:N/A