Marine Harvest (Scotland) Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Marine Harvest (Scotland)'s estimated annual revenue is currently $61M per year.
- Marine Harvest (Scotland)'s estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Marine Harvest (Scotland) has 226 Employees.
- Marine Harvest (Scotland) grew their employee count by 31% last year.
- Marine Harvest (Scotland) currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Marine Harvest (Scotland)?
Marine Harvest is Scotland's largest producer of farmed salmon, producing more than 45,000 tonnes in 2016. The company operates four hatcheries, five freshwater loch sites and 46 sea farms spread across the Western Highlands and Islands of Scotland. We employ almost 700 people at these farms, as well as at our harvest station at Mallaig and processing plant in Fort William. Our Scottish salmon has a global reputation for excellence. As a fully vertically integrated business which produces salmon from farm to fork we are ideally positioned to embrace export opportunities and maximise the potential to expand markets worldwide. The main markets for Marine Harvest Scotland's fresh salmon are the UK, France, USA, Poland and the Far East. Focus will continue in these main markets but with a growing emphasis on sales to the Far East and North America. 70% of our salmon is sold in the UK to major retailers and we see this very important market continuing into the future.keywords:N/A