Manitobah Mukluks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Manitobah Mukluks's estimated annual revenue is currently $21.3M per year.
- Manitobah Mukluks's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Manitobah Mukluks has 85 Employees.
- Manitobah Mukluks grew their employee count by 23% last year.
- Manitobah Mukluks currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Manitobah Mukluks?
MANITOBAH MUKLUKS is an Indigenous-owned Canadian company that produces authentic mukluks, moccasins and accessories. Established in 1997 by Métis entrepreneur Sean McCormick, Manitobah was founded with a vision to build a vibrant, global brand that makes an impact in the Indigenous community. Today, the company is Canada's fastest-growing footwear brand and a Profit-500 company. As an Indigenous-owned company, Manitobah aims to share success within the Indigenous community - a vision that has received awards and accolades from industry partners such as Google, Shopify and Canada Post, as well as features in international media outlets including Vogue, Elle, Sports Illustrated and others. Manitobah was recently named as one of the Top 150 Most Iconic Canadian brands of all time.keywords:E-Commerce,Fashion