Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited's estimated annual revenue is currently $43.6M per year.
- Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited has 178 Employees.
- Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited?
Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited, in short MNGL is a company incorporated in January 2006 to meet the City Gas distribution needs of various districts in Maharashtra. MNGL has got the PNGRB authorization for city gas distribution in Pune & Pimpri-Chinchwad city including adjoining areas of Hinjewadi, Chakan & Talegaon and subsequently will move on to other districts of Maharashtra depending on economic feasibility. MNGL is a joint venture Company of two navratna PSUs viz. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) and GAIL (India) Limited, (GAIL) with the mission to supply clean and green (eco-friendly) fuel. Main business objectives of the company are as under :- To provide clean, environment friendly green fuel as an alternative to the conventional auto fuels like Petrol and Diesel and To provide safe, convenient and reliable piped natural gas to its customers in the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors. While transport sector will use Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), the domestic, commercial and industrial sectors will use Piped Natural Gas (PNG).keywords:N/A