IndianOil - Adani Gas Pvt. Ltd. Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- IndianOil - Adani Gas Pvt. Ltd.'s estimated annual revenue is currently $26.5M per year.
- IndianOil - Adani Gas Pvt. Ltd.'s estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- IndianOil - Adani Gas Pvt. Ltd. has 108 Employees.
- IndianOil - Adani Gas Pvt. Ltd. grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- IndianOil - Adani Gas Pvt. Ltd. currently has 1 job openings.
What Is IndianOil - Adani Gas Pvt. Ltd.?
A Joint Venture of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd India's flagship national oil company and highest ranked Indian company in the prestigious Fortune 'Global 500' listing & Adani Gas Ltd part of diversified ADANI GROUP and a leading city gas distribution company have formed a Joint Venture Company with an objective of developing natural gas distribution networks in various Indian cities to provide safe, convenient, reliable and environment friendly fuel (Natural Gas) to customers in industrial, commercial, domestic and transport sectors. PNGRB Board had issued letter of authorization for Allahabad, Chandigarh, Panipat, Udham Singh Nagar, Daman, Dharwad, Ernakulam, South Goa and Bulandshahr to IOCL & AGL consortium. IOCL & AGL had incorporated a JV Company M/s Indian Oil Adani Gas Pvt. Ltd. to execute CGD projects awarded by PNGRB. The Company has a vision to have pan India presence and secure authorization for as many cities as possible and become "CGD Company of India".keywords:N/A