Macedon Technologies Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Macedon Technologies's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.6M per year.
- Macedon Technologies's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Macedon Technologies has 128 Employees.
- Macedon Technologies grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Macedon Technologies currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Macedon Technologies?
Macedon Technologies implements business process management (BPM), or workflow automation software systems. Our strong partnership with Appian allows our clients to start with a highly regarded BPM platform, either in the cloud or on-premise. This flexibility leaves our customers with less IT overhead and involvement slowing down the implementation. Our consultants are technology veterans with strong software development backgrounds, experience across a wide variety of industries, and deep expertise on the Appian platform. If you are still running large business operations using email and spreadsheets as an IT solution for mission-critical or high-volume activities, we should talk.keywords:Cleantech,Wind Power