MVB Financial Corp. (MVBF) Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MVB Financial Corp. (MVBF)'s estimated annual revenue is currently $9.9M per year.
- MVB Financial Corp. (MVBF)'s estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- MVB Financial Corp. (MVBF) has 47 Employees.
- MVB Financial Corp. (MVBF) grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- MVB Financial Corp. (MVBF) currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MVB Financial Corp. (MVBF)?
MVB Financial Corp. (â€œMVB Financialâ€ or â€œMVBâ€), the holding company of MVB Bank, is publicly traded on The Nasdaq Capital MarketÂ® under the ticker â€œMVBF.â€ Nasdaq is a leading global provider of trading, clearing, exchange technology, listing, information and public company services. Through its subsidiary, MVB Bank, Inc., and the Bankâ€™s subsidiaries, MVB Community Development Corporation, Chartwell Compliance and Paladin, the company provides financial services to individuals and corporate clients in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond.keywords:N/A