MIMETAS Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MIMETAS's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.2M per year.
- MIMETAS's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- MIMETAS has 98 Employees.
- MIMETAS grew their employee count by 56% last year.
- MIMETAS currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MIMETAS?
High-throughput Human Disease and Tissue Models MIMETAS BV develops organ-on-a-chip tissue models for evaluating drugs, chemicals and food components. Its unique microfluidic technology, designated OrganoPlates®, enables testing of compounds in high-throughput on miniaturized organ models. These models show better predictivity as compared to laboratory animals and conventional cell culture models. The OrganoPlate® platform supports 3D cell culture under continuous perfusion and membrane-free co-culture, including epithelial and endothelial boundary tissues. MIMETAS offers OrganoPlates®, develops and validates customised disease, toxicology and transport models and will ultimately make her technology available for personalised therapy selection.keywords:N/A