MGR Foamtex Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MGR Foamtex's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.5M per year.
- MGR Foamtex's estimated revenue per employee is $246,000
- MGR Foamtex has 71 Employees.
- MGR Foamtex grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- MGR Foamtex currently has 1 job openings.
What Is MGR Foamtex?
Established in 1985 MGR Foamtex is Europe's leading manufacturer of advanced passenger seat upholstery systems, providing innovative market leading products to many of the world's major airlines. Motivated by a holistic design philosophy, the company is responsible for many industry firsts not least DAX® inherently fire retardant graphite foam, laminated MGRStyle Covers® and MGR SoftWall® the World's first padded vertical wall surface covering, capable of meeting the latest onerous flammability requirements. As a recognised supplier to many of the World's leading airlines MGR Foamtex has earned a reputation for unrivalled levels of customer service, supported by uncompromised quality standards, and is one of the few independent organisations to retain EASA 21J/G & 145 approvals, allowing the business to operate independently in the areas of design, manufacture and overhaul.keywords:N/A