MATRIXX Software Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- MATRIXX Software's estimated annual revenue is currently $87.8M per year.
- MATRIXX Software received $40.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- MATRIXX Software's estimated revenue per employee is $325,000
- MATRIXX Software's total funding is $81.1M.
- MATRIXX Software has 270 Employees.
- MATRIXX Software grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- MATRIXX Software currently has 26 job openings.
What Is MATRIXX Software?
Silicon Valley-based MATRIXX Software is empowering telcos to take their place as leaders of the digital economy by transforming the digital buying experience for subscribers worldwide. Led by a global team of telco veterans and industry pioneers, this multi-award-winning organization has purpose-built the MATRIXX Digital Commerce Platform from the ground-up to serve as the foundation for next-generation IT architectures. Through innovations in engineering, product, sales and deployment, MATRIXX Software empowers Communications Service Providers with the speed, agility and autonomy they need to complete the rapid transformations required for modern, digital customer experiences. Visit www.matrixx.com for more information.keywords:Hardware,Hardware Peripherals,Physical Security,Physical Storage,Security,Storage