Moltin Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Moltin's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.9M per year.
- Moltin received $8.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Moltin's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Moltin's total funding is $10.3M.
- Moltin's pricing is $240 per year.
- Moltin has 41 Employees.
- Moltin grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Moltin currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Moltin?
At Moltin, we believe that brand experiences should never be obscured by technology and that commerce development should be simple, lightweight and fun. Moltin is an API-first digital commerce solution that enables retailers to build distinctive shopping experiences and embed them into any consumer touchpoint. It combines an extremely flexible set of APIs, developer toolkits, pre-built applications and cloud infrastructure to make commerce development simple, lightweight and fast. Moltin APIs are the simplest, most powerful in the industry. Retailers can test new channels quickly, scale into new markets, and keep pace with ever-evolving consumer trends. With Moltin, commerce flows seamlessly across any channel, device and experience. Moltin has a rapidly growing community of more than 17,000 developers around the world, pushing the boundaries of traditional commerce.keywords:saas, Data Storage,E-Commerce,Finance,Payments,Physical Storage,Software Development,Storage