Lumen Learning Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Lumen Learning's estimated annual revenue is currently $13M per year.
- Lumen Learning's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- Lumen Learning's total funding is $11.3M.
- Lumen Learning has 79 Employees.
- Lumen Learning grew their employee count by 25% last year.
- Lumen Learning currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Lumen Learning?
Lumen Learning creates affordable digital course materials using open educational resources (OER). Every Lumen OER course is designed to improve learning and replace expensive textbooks in high-enrollment college courses. Adding timely updates, learning design, and technical support to OER, Lumen makes the transition to open content simple, reliable, and effective for instructors and students. Lumen course materials curate the best available OER aligned with learning outcomes. Typical content includes text, video, interactives, assignments and assessments, all integrating seamlessly into your learning management system (LMS). We offer OER courseware in three formats: 1) Waymaker's data-driven learning design and messaging tools can increase student engagement and completion rates, according to efficacy research. 2) OHM is an extremely flexible OER math homework engine that supports the frequent practice and immediate feedback students need to master quantitative subjects. 3) Candela courses provide curated OER in e-book format with full edit privileges.keywords:N/A