Lucidworks Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Lucidworks's estimated annual revenue is currently $42.1M per year.
- Lucidworks received $50.0M in venture funding in May 2018.
- Lucidworks's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Lucidworks's total funding is $209M.
- Lucidworks has 290 Employees.
- Lucidworks grew their employee count by -10% last year.
- Lucidworks currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Lucidworks?
Lucidworks builds AI-powered search and discovery applications for some of the world's largest brands. Fusion, Lucidworks' advanced development platform, provides the enterprise-grade capabilities needed to design, develop and deploy intelligent search apps at any scale. Reddit, Red Hat, Moody's, Commvault, and the US Census are just of few of the companies that rely on Lucidworks every day to power their consumer-facing and enterprise search apps. Lucidworks investors include Top Tier Capital Partners, Shasta Ventures, Granite Ventures, Silver Lake Waterman, and Walden International.keywords:Analytics,Cloud Computing,Data Storage,Enterprise Software,Marketing,Marketing Analytics,Search,Software Development,Storage