Lucent Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Lucent Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.5M per year.
- Lucent Health's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Lucent Health's total funding is $21.5M.
- Lucent Health has 139 Employees.
- Lucent Health grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- Lucent Health currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Lucent Health?
Lucent Health (@LucentHealth), based in Nashville, TN, empowers U.S. employers with personalized member care, vital healthcare plan performance data and reduces healthcare risks and costs while improving employee access to innovative services. Lucent offers a wide range of innovative data-driven and member-centric products including Lucent Traditional self-funding, Lucent Clarity value-based payments, e2 MEC/MV solutions, Lucent Vista level funded, Lucent Tribia a tribal enterprise health plan and Lucent Surity for captives. The Lucent Health family of companies consists of Capitol Administrators, Cypress Benefit Administrators and North America Administrators. Follow us on Twitter @lucenthealth. www.lucenthealth.comkeywords:N/A