axialHealthcare Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- axialHealthcare's estimated annual revenue is currently $22.1M per year.
- axialHealthcare received $16.5M in venture funding in October 2016.
- axialHealthcare's estimated revenue per employee is $150,500
- axialHealthcare's total funding is $116.3M.
- axialHealthcare has 147 Employees.
- axialHealthcare grew their employee count by 35% last year.
axialHealthcare Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is axialHealthcare?
axialHealthcare is the leading pain medication and pain care solutions company and partners with health insurers nationwide. axialHealthcare was founded in 2012 by a group of physicians, scientists, pharmacists, and operators in the field of pain management to map a clear, evidence-based view into pain and its causes, drive pain medication best practices, and innovate the most effective solutions. axialHealthcare's pain management solutions engage physicians, pain clinics, and patients with coordinated care by applying advanced analytical insight, unmatched proven clinical evidence and highly effective consumer support. axialHealthcare's solutions optimize pain care outcomes, reduce opioid misuse and materially improve financial performance for health benefit providers.keywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Finance,Fitness and Wellness,Health It,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr,Insurance,Pharmaceuticals
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
– Wayspring, formerly axialHealthcare, announced today its new name and a $75M investment from Valtruis, Centene Corporation, CareSource, HLM Venture Partners, and existing investors Highmark Ventures, .406 Ventures, the Blue Venture Fund, and Oak HC/FT. Wayspring will use the capital to scale i ...
Axial Healthcare, Inc announced that it has raised $75 million in a round of funding led by new investor Valtruis on September 28, 2021. The transaction included participation from returning investor .406 Ventures, LLC, BlueCross BlueShield Venture Partners, L.P. a fund managed by BlueCross Blue ...
Ribbon Health raised $10.25M; AxialHealthcare landed $15M; Ladder Financial secured $37.5M End Game Interactive: End Game Interactive is a game studio. End Game Interactive has raised $3 million in seed funding from Makers Fund, with participation from "Clash of Clans" developer Supercell, Unit ...
NASHVILLE, Tenn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- axialHealthcare, a national leader in pain care and opioid medication solutions, announced today a ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|2014-09-04||$1.8M||A||BlueCross BlueShield Venture Partners||Article|