axialHealthcare Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- axialHealthcare's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.4M per year.
- axialHealthcare received $16.5M in venture funding in October 2016.
- axialHealthcare's estimated revenue per employee is $280,693
- axialHealthcare's total funding is $27.3M.
- axialHealthcare has 101 Employees.
- axialHealthcare grew their employee count by -4% last year.
- axialHealthcare currently has 6 job openings.
What Is axialHealthcare?
axialHealthcare is the leading pain medication and pain care solutions company and partners with health insurers nationwide. axialHealthcare was founded in 2012 by a group of physicians, scientists, pharmacists, and operators in the field of pain management to map a clear, evidence-based view into pain and its causes, drive pain medication best practices, and innovate the most effective solutions. axialHealthcare's pain management solutions engage physicians, pain clinics, and patients with coordinated care by applying advanced analytical insight, unmatched proven clinical evidence and highly effective consumer support. axialHealthcare's solutions optimize pain care outcomes, reduce opioid misuse and materially improve financial performance for health benefit providers.keywords:Analytics,Enterprise Software,Finance,Fitness and Wellness,Health It,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr,Insurance,Pharmaceuticals