Low Carbon Contracts Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Low Carbon Contracts Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.6M per year.
- Low Carbon Contracts Company's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Low Carbon Contracts Company has 84 Employees.
- Low Carbon Contracts Company grew their employee count by 11% last year.
- Low Carbon Contracts Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Low Carbon Contracts Company?
The Low Carbon Contracts Company (LCCC) and our sister organisation, the Electricity Settlements Company (ESC), sit at the heart of the delivery of the UK's goals for secure, affordable and sustainable electricity. LCCC was established to be the independent counterparty to Contracts for Difference (CFDs), a new incentive designed by Government to bring forward the investment needed to sustainably deliver the UK's goals for renewable and other low carbon electricity. Our mission is to build confidence in Electricity Market Reform (EMR) through effective commercial delivery, continuous improvement and helping to deliver secure, affordable and sustainable electricity that everyone can benefit from. We are managing CFDs relating to projects that are planning over 5.5GW additional low carbon capacity by 2020, equivalent to almost 7% of current total installed electricity capacity in the UK.keywords:N/A