Shearwater GeoServices Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Shearwater GeoServices's estimated annual revenue is currently $173.2M per year.
- Shearwater GeoServices's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Shearwater GeoServices has 707 Employees.
- Shearwater GeoServices grew their employee count by 26% last year.
- Shearwater GeoServices currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Shearwater GeoServices?
Shearwater's modern fleet, expert imaging teams and innovative software combine to offer exceptional results. The powerful fleet, complete with modern technology, is manned by experienced crews working safely and efficiently in all operating conditions to deliver a cost-effective and high-quality service. Our Processing & Imaging department provide agile, responsive teams of industry qualified experts, available when, where and for however long you need them. Giving you high quality data rapidly to reduce costs and build in flexibility at the heart of your project. The Shearwater intuitive software solution, Reveal, is a full processing software that can scale to run from a laptop in the field through to the largest data centre. It is modern, powerful and extensible, perfect for all demanding seismic data analysis. Fast, flexible and cost-effective, Shearwater is the cutting edge geophysical services company.keywords:N/A