Lovevery Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Lovevery's estimated annual revenue is currently $36.9M per year.
- Lovevery's estimated revenue per employee is $251,000
- Lovevery's total funding is $26M.
- Lovevery has 147 Employees.
- Lovevery grew their employee count by 123% last year.
- Lovevery currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Lovevery?
Founded by Jessica Rolph and Roderick Morris, Lovevery's early learning platform for stage-based play helps parents everywhere feel confident they are giving their children the best resources they can. Lovevery's stage-based information and play products are designed by child development experts, and have won awards from TIME Magazine, Fast Company, Red Dot, and Parents' Choice. The company is backed by Maveron, GV, Reach Capital, the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, and Collaborative Fund. For more information, visit lovevery.com and follow on instagram.com/lovevery. You can also see all the jobs we're hiring for at https://lovevery.breezy.hr/.keywords:N/A