Loom Competitors, Revenue and Alternatives
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Loom's estimated annual revenue is currently $16.2M per year.
- Loom's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Loom's total funding is $73.6M.
- Loom has 112 Employees.
- Loom grew their employee count by 143% last year.
- Loom currently has 14 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Pricing|
What Is Loom?
Loom is a new kind of work communication tool, already helping over a million people get their message across through instantly shareable videos. Our users work at companies like HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub and LinkedIn. Our mission is to be the global leader in human workplace communication. Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $15 million from top-tier investors including Kleiner Perkins, General Catalyst and Slack Fund. For more information, visit www.loom.comkeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %