LogicGate Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- LogicGate's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.7M per year.
- LogicGate received $7.5M in venture funding in July 2018.
- LogicGate's estimated revenue per employee is $120,244
- LogicGate's total funding is $34.3M.
- LogicGate has 164 Employees.
- LogicGate grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- LogicGate currently has 13 job openings.
What Is LogicGate?
LogicGate is a powerful process automation platform that enables organizations to transform mission-critical risk and compliance activities by enhancing controls, increasing flexibility, and reducing risk. LogicGate's cutting-edge visual rules and workflow engine can be configured to solve virtually any risk and compliance challenge that connects many people, complex process, and disparate data. LogicGate empowers you to fit technology around the way your business manages critical governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) processes -- improving efficiency, adoption, and ultimately reducing compliance violations and fines. Using our process templates you can be up and running with an improved process very rapidly. Then, as your business evolves LogicGate gives you, the process owner, the ability to modify the process and respond to change. LogicGate helps you to improve your current operations by centralizing, automating, and keeping an audit record of all activity.keywords:N/A