Galvanize Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Galvanize's estimated annual revenue is currently $97.9M per year.
- Galvanize received $11.4M in venture funding in August 2018.
- Galvanize's estimated revenue per employee is $180,000
- Galvanize's total funding is $167M.
- Galvanize has 544 Employees.
- Galvanize grew their employee count by 19% last year.
- Galvanize currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Galvanize?
About Galvanize Galvanize is a 21st Century school for entrepreneurs, engineers, and data scientists. On eight campuses across the U.S., the energy, intellect and ambition of Galvanize students, members and alumni are at the heart of a learning community that promotes belonging, and that celebrates courage and growth. Our faculty and flexible blended-learning platform, combining part-time online education and in-person training, provide the most relevant and in-demand technical skills to anyone with the drive and determination to re-skill, up-skill and define success on their terms. Our members include first-time entrepreneurs, growing startups, and Fortune 1000 companies all looking to level-up. Become a member or enroll in an immersive course by visiting the Galvanize website. Follow us: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.keywords:N/A